Music License: Creative Commons | videographer Gavin Hugh
Both Michelle and Roger are experienced presenters and public speakers in a range of forums such as conferences, business dinners and Burns Suppers. They have written for various publications such as Chartered Banker, International Banking Magazine, IScot magazine, Cable Magazine, Inspiring Women Conference, The Times Educational Supplement, The Herald, Holyrood Magazine and Careers Scotland .
Here are some recent publications and articles:
- Scottish Business and International Trade – Perceptions of the Scottish Business Diaspora
- International Stock Exchange Full Report and Executive Summary
- Final Brexit Report
- Interim Brexit Report
- Why banks must change
- Michelle Thomson: 'I am not a victim. I am a survivor.'
- Working group to examine fairness of SME lending contracts/
- Can 'Project Heather' Succeed?
- Scottish stock exchange is the kind of optimism we ought to have
- The Illusion of Stability Gives Way to the Reality of Change in Capital Markets: Introducing Scotland’s New Stock Exchange
You can view a snapshot of Michelle and Roger speaking in Westminster here.